Monday, May 12, 2014

Hello World!

Well this is my first ever blog. I have been thinking since long to start a blog of my own. Today was the first day under my new boss. My boss is my husband. I was tired of me being not satisfied of my Life. I sought help from my dear, super smart, caring and loving husband. So he has given me some courses to start. These courses will help me choose the direction I want to go once I start my professional life.
In the mornings, after dropping my son off to pre-school, I will do one and a half hour of The Organic Whey work.The Organic Whey is a small start- up company started by my husband and sister in law. I work as Director of operations :) My husband (my mentor) has introduced me to Udacity today. I will be doing “How to build a startup” and in the evening “intro to the design of everyday things”
Right now I am sitting with my son, who has just woken up from his nap. I am trying to make him eat some Chicken Rice and fish nuggets. He is the most pickiest eater one can imagine. He really tests my patience with his eating habits. I have ordered 3-4 books , in order to guide me through his toddler years.                                                                                                                                                                        
My husband have scheduled my whole day. 3-5 pm is the time that is totally dedicated to or son. Once my husband comes home, I will have to report him . He will ask questions etc .
I really liked the design course. Well I have throughly enjoyed my day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment